Thursday, July 1, 2010

homeward bound

the car towing situation has been rectified (thanks to the wiley ways of women, heidi and i wiggled our way out of any $115 fees), my school week is over and i fly home tomorrow! i can't wait!!!

this weekend will be comprised of: boating, laying out, snacking, eating at kiltie, visiting with neighbors, summerfest, dinner with dad, girl time with mom, hopefully star-gazing...from the hot tub, falling asleep to the sound of boats puttering through the channel, fireworks over the lake, grilling out, eating s'mores- and thus relaxing around the bonfire, wearing sweats (because i'm expecting i've lost my thick wisconsin skin), catching up with lake friends, wakeboarding, shooting off fireworks from the pier...aka: having a silent competition between all the neighbors for who puts on the best show, being in the country and hearing...nothing. no city white noise, no sirens. AHHHH! i CAN'T wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous. I hope you two enjoy yourselves and don't worry about Mia. She will be fine. I am looking forward to playing fetch with her.

    ReplyDelete