Wednesday, November 30, 2011

virgin.

...it's NOT a dirty word!

yes. i'm super excited to watch this new tv special coming up on tlc called "virgin diaries."

and yes, i'm a virgin. though i am waiting for marriage to have sex, virginity doesn't have to be as ridiculous as i am thinking this show will portray it! the commercial for it shows a couple who chooses not to have their first kiss until they are married. i do know more than one couple who has decided to do this, but i don't think theirs was this bad, haha!


http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/11/tlc-says-its-celebrating-virgins-with-virgin-diaries/

i will commend tlc though, because the description for the show says it will be celebrating virginity. i think that's spankin' awesome. you go, people! i'm excited to watch something other than the kardashians sleeping around and hearing about everyone's babies out of wedlock. yessss.

3 comments:

  1. My roommates and I are also excited to watch this show! We are a little afraid that they will portray virgins as freaks and weirdos, but...either way, we'll be tuned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Found your blog via briefit. I have seen the previews for the virgin diaries, but I missed the premier. That kissing scene was just so...awkward. I'm going to try and find it on Hulu - I hope that they have some more, uhm, normal(?)couples.

    I also believe in waiting until your married.. i won't spill my life story in my first comment - but I think it's great that you are waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jenna! welcome! thanks for reading. :) i'm sure you can find it on hulu, and i'm also pretty sure it was popular enough for tlc to do something like it again...we'll have to wait and see! haha.

    ReplyDelete