Sunday, February 21, 2010

overflow

 some days God's love is so tangible you just can't help singing in praise to him. as much as our lives are painful, riddled with sin, loss, stress and a multitude of other "earthly" problems, we have so much to be thankful for. we have a God who loves us, unconditionally.



in the slightly more poetic kjv:

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and i will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." ~psalm 23:5-6


"the thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." ~john 10:10-11

"unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ" ~ephesians 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment